AlphaMind uses CNS Vital Signs in-office to perform neurocognitive testing and assessments. This is a non-invasive clinical procedure to efficiently and objectively assess a broad spectrum of brain function performance or domains under challenge (cognition stress test) and 50+ computerized clinical and quality rating instruments which allows for more accurate of a diagnosis including ADD/ADHD, OCD, PTSD, Anxiety/Depression, Concussions, Dementia, ALZ and many more.
- Detect and track even slight (millisecond precision) cognitive impairments providing immediate clinical insight into a patient’s current status and level of impairment
- Help evaluate the possibility of secondary gain e.g., academic accommodation, drug or disability seeking, malingering, symptom feigning etc. with embedded cognitive performance validity indicators
- Give patients, family members and caregivers knowledge of cognitive domains that underpin the ability to conduct activities of daily living..
- Establish a neurocognitive baseline in each patient to use in later treatment decisions
- Longitudinally track clinical endpoints to aid in the monitoring and management of many clinical conditions and treatments e.g., measure the response to treatment like AD/HD medication, rehabilitation efforts, cognitive behavioral therapy – CBT, etc. and used to measure clinical outcomes
- Help identify domains needing additional or full neuropsychological evaluations